break a time, with break the c0de…

19 responses

1. Pingback: hotmailbf.py (hotmail account bruteforcer) « gunslinger_ blog | Drakz Free Online Service

2. Emang udh di coba valid acc hotmail’y bro :-)

February 24, 2010 at 11:21 am

3. Thanks bro for nice script. Lesson for me :)

GBU

February 26, 2010 at 11:46 am

4. Pingback: Hotmail Brute force (hotmail dict attack by gunslinger) « mywisdom blog

5. Pingback: wisdomc0d3 Blog : » Un.LuCky b4st4r.d5 | Un.LuCky b4st4r.d5

6. aku jalankan kok muncul error gni

File “D:\Hacking\hotmail.py”, line 36
    email = sys.argv[int(sys.argv.index(arg))+1]
    ^
    IndentationError: expected an indented block

knpa tu

March 22, 2010 at 7:44 pm

7. kataibrengsek

mas aku udah coba scriptnya
    tapi kok keluar code : file “.hotmailbf.py”‘ line 36
    email = sys.argv[int(sys.argv.index(arg))+1]
    ^
    IdentationError: expected an indented block

apa yah maksudnya

tks

March 22, 2010 at 8:27 pm

8. blank_c0de

nice broo.. byk sintak yg g paham.. hehe..

July 21, 2010 at 2:28 pm

9. root@bt:~/pythonprojects# python hotmailbf.py
    File “hotmailbf.py”, line 36
    email = sys.argv[int(sys.argv.index(arg))+1]
    ^
    IndentationError: expected an indented block

Hey, i got this error, could you tell me what i’m doing wrong, or what is wrong with the script? haha please!! ;)

August 14, 2010 at 1:02 am

10. bro.. dari mana dapatnya tuh ‘pop3.live.com’ sama port nya ? saya mau coba buat tapi untuk situs lain misalnya facebook… saya udah bisa buat yang guest book spammer buat site lain..

September 8, 2010 at 5:18 am

• tergantung mailhostnya pake apa ? pop3 atau imap ?
      biasanya sudah di kasih MX buat atur emailnya

September 9, 2010 at 5:10 am

• okeee i got it.. time to learn…

September 10, 2010 at 11:09 pm

11. swordfish

how to do…i’m new here

November 5, 2010 at 6:06 pm

12. lucas

ola amigo como eu compilo o script está dando erro pode me ajudar por favor?

April 18, 2011 at 1:00 pm

13. Reignos

It isn’t fully functional because there are various indentation and syntax errors, however I managed to correct 3 types of errors, there were several lines that didn’t work ( because mostly of common errors between one line and another) and at this point very few lines have remained that are uncorrected syntactically. I am about I believe to correct them aswell, I don’t know though if after that any other problems will persist. I imagine why the code you wrote could have incidental errors, however after correcting things does it work at all? Can you please PM on that or write here, whatever you prefer. The example you showed, is it real after all, have you tested your code? PM me in the mail provided if you could do so, thanks in advance.

Do a little clever search guys on how to correct each error, I don’t have any knowledge on python but I managed to correct almost all the .py file I created. Do NOT distribute this, EVER, it will get worse for us, better to remain like that and unfixed, we won’t be able to use it otherwise.

January 15, 2012 at 3:50 pm